Learn more about NETGEAR Fully Managed Switches
The world’s first 1G and 10G virtual chassis platform with 10G stacking designed for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments. The M4300 series scales from 24x1G to 48x10G to deliver resilient, spine and leaf, edge to core connectivity for unified wired and wireless network.
Top 10 Reasons why our customers love our Fully Managed Switches
- Ideal for AVoIP & Multicast with preconfigured IGMP+ & true Zero Touch install.
- Most comprehensive portfolio – from 24-port 1G to 96-port 10G.
- Convergent Access Layer reduces the number of logical units to manage.
- 100% Up time, guaranteed with Nonstop Forwarding Functionality.
- Edge to Core stackable switches to scale with your business.
- Flexible Server Connections with copper or fibers.
- Affordable Enterprise-grade switches.
- Full speed ahead with non-blocking architecture.
- High Standard HA Best Practices.
- Full Power Redundancy.
Fully Managed Switches for Your Business
NETGEAR M4500The new approach for ProAV installations
NETGEAR's commitment to AV over IP includes a range of products and dedicated support services. Our M4500 series of high-performance, flexible switches are engineered for AV over IP. Providing the ability to connect any type of AV over IP device, NETGEAR switches offer you flexible speed options from 1 Gigabit up to 100 Gigabit per port!
NETGEAR M4300A switch designed for today’s IT needs
Our new generation of network switches are designed to give businesses the affordability and reliability they require, within a highly flexible, scalable modular design. They also bring the option of running PoE over existing data cabling to power-up network end points. This switch series delivers unrivalled ease of use for today’s demanding IT environments.
Learn More About Using Fully Managed Switches for All Your Needs:
- Which switch do I need for my AV-over-IP Projects?
- AVoverIP White Paper
- M4500 Visio Stencils
- M4500 Datasheet
- M4500 Brochure
- AVoverIP Peer Story
- ProAV Support Flyer
- ProAV Catalog
- ProAV Flyer
- M4500 Thought Leadership Article
- The case for AV Switching
Dedicated ProAV Engineering Services:
NETGEAR offers Free network design services and installation support:
- Available 24/7 in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- Pre-sales services by knowledgeable ProAV technical networking experts
- Consistent, reliable and effective ProAV post-sales support
- Technical training for installers, integrators
- Technical white papers, config best practices
- Product training on demand
- Configuration guides and coaching
- Deployment support
- Bring-up troubleshooting
- Isolating problems for escalating triage
- Relay to Product Management and R&D